It is recommended to clean the device before and/or after each use to ensure precise measurements.
- Check the infrared sensor glass before each use. If there are stains, fog or water on the glass, please use a cotton swab dipped in 75% alcohol to gently clean it for about 5 seconds.
- The other parts of the device can be wiped with a soft and dry cloth for about 10 seconds.
- Ensure there is no visible dirt or residue on the device after cleaning.
- Wait 10 minutes before using the device to take a measurement.
- Do not clean the device with organic solvents (e.g. thinners, acetone) or abrasive cleaners.
- Never splash or soak this device in any liquid, including water.
- Ensure no liquid enters the interior of the device.
- The device probe can be cleaned for a maximum of 40,000 times.